Not a huge success but I will take it!

Options
Just wanted to post my results so far. It has been fun watching my body transform but nevertheless a process. I started at 250. Current weight is 219. Just hoping to get out of 200s then I will reevaluate. Lately I have been frustrated with the slow weight loss but trying to stay positive. I started seriously on this journey in June 2016. Most days I want faster results but I will take what I can get. Hoping to inspire someone else who may need it. I attribute my success to MFP and support. Hopefully someone else is inspired by my journey. Still lots to go but happy about where I am so far! kuui7jh3j1ju.jpg

Replies

• empressjasmin
    empressjasmin Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I
    sbrandt37 wrote: »
    Are you kidding?!? That is a huge success! Well done! Just stay positive and keep doing what you are doing and you will reach your goal. Think of it as a lifestyle change rather than a race. You'll get there.

Thank you and you're absolutely right! Looking at it a lifestyle change has definitely helped me! Thanks for the support!
  • sunnysunny88
    sunnysunny88 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can see a huge difference! You are looking hot!
  • alexshir
    alexshir Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and don't forget that sometimes even if the scale isn't moving as fast as we would like, that you are losing inches. Keep up the good work and you will be below 200 before you know.
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    I agree! I can see a huge difference! You are looking hot!

alexshir wrote: »
    You look amazing and don't forget that sometimes even if the scale isn't moving as fast as we would like, that you are losing inches. Keep up the good work and you will be below 200 before you know.

Thank you both very much!!

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Not to argue with you, but I personally attribute your success to your own hard work. MFP and the support that you get are definitely helpful, but YOUR doing it! Great job!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    Not to argue with you, but I personally attribute your success to your own hard work. MFP and the support that you get are definitely helpful, but YOUR doing it! Great job!

Thank you! The extra push definitely helps, but you're right! My actions are helping me reach my goal! Thanks again!!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Your looking great and younger too. Keep up the good work.
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    dorisj717 wrote: »
    Your looking great and younger too. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!! ❤️

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Please don't every get discouraged. Goodness the difference is significant! Goes to show how just sticking to it pays off. Keep it up.. you look beautiful and amazing.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    WTH are you talking about?! That's a huge success in my book! Well done :)
  • andrewgrainger242
    andrewgrainger242 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Don't do yourself down just compare the two pictures confidence exudes out of the 2nd one well done you!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    WTH are you talking about?! That's a huge success in my book! Well done :)

Don't do yourself down just compare the two pictures confidence exudes out of the 2nd one well done you!

Thank you both!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You are totally inspiring!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Beautiful! You are totally inspiring!

So sweet! Thank you! ❤️
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You got to give yourself some more credit! Absolutely amazing results thus far. Keep up the good work lady!❤
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    EllaLeahB wrote: »
    You got to give yourself some more credit! Absolutely amazing results thus far. Keep up the good work lady!❤

Thank you! ☺️
  • UGET1LIFE
    UGET1LIFE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Remember: this journey is a marathon not a sprint.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    weight loss is a marathon not a sprint. you will get to the end eventually.as long as you finish the race thats all that matters. you can do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!