Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    She looks so sweet.

she's a man-eater and can't be trusted.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    the moments I'm strong enough to break away from the *kitten* show that mfp is

So you have no good parts of the day then?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Taking my dogs out to the dog park or good walk. Today they all went on 2 walks plus I took 2 for walk with a friend toward the evening. In the evening sitting on couch with some of them
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    @tjiddy . Wow!! :) Those are awesome!!! How exciting!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    When i swipe my badge to clock out, and the weight of customer service leaves my shoulders.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    That moment when I climb into my big, comfy bed...specially after a hot bath....or....on Sundays, that moment (1 pm) when my little Kodi Rose arrives to wake our house up again, and remind us why we were created in the first place. <3
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    When i swipe my badge to clock out, and the weight of customer service leaves my shoulders.

some day I'd like to get a job at a phone center and when the customer calls in all I'd do is say for english press one...for help with your toaster press 2....if you don't like mustard press 3.... if someone was mean to you press 4...if you just cut the cheese in a meeting press 5....if you'd like a monkey named Tonya to be your friends press 6...If you'd like this menu to repeat in espanol press 7....

The temptation to do that everyday is so real, you have no idea lol.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    When I find that one missing semi-colon in the code that has been making me pull my hair out for two hours.
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I feel as though the hardest part is my job, I work a lot. I looking to make a career change in the bear future.
    The best is my loved one's. They get me thru.
  • CoffeeandDumbbells
    CoffeeandDumbbells Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A mended friendship
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    These days my best parts are smashing a good workout and sleeping.