zantrex 3 question...

Options
I just bought zantrex 3 fat burner, was seeing if anyone ever used it before and how long did it take you to see results with it? And what were your results and how long did you take it?

Replies

• tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Pills don't work.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    If you have the receipt........return it
  • AnnaNoel_21
    AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I use Purple Tiger Green. Its green coffee bean. Works great.
  • sampatridge
    Options
    They work!!! I now have the energy to get a good morning workout in and still be focused and energetic all day at work! You of course have to watch what you eat and work out but i noticed a difference after a few days! I felt immediate energy tho!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    NO, no, and no.

That cover it?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Stop looking for the easy way out. There is no easy way to lose weight. No magic pill, no shake no "cleanse". Just eat less, and move more, and have patience. This will be a long road, but you can do it. Just stop looking for cheats. They don't exist.
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    They work!!! I now have the energy to get a good morning workout in and still be focused and energetic all day at work! You of course have to watch what you eat and work out but i noticed a difference after a few days! I felt immediate energy tho!

First post? Yeah no thanks.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options

First post? Yeah no thanks.

I just love all the "first posts" and many times ONLY post, promoting something.
  • jakistar
    jakistar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used zantrex 3 blue bottle before and lost 20lbs. I went from 130-110lbs but that was in 2014 and I worked out consistently and ate clean. It helped me have a ton of energy and kept me motivated. I fell off and gained the weight back but I'm going to try zantrex 3 again to get me started sooo it really depends on you if you want to try it or not.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If fat burner pills worked, there would be no fat people...