I can't stop eating bad food ..

Options
I'm eating really poorly and I can't stop :( help!!!

Replies

• kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    go clean out your fridge.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    No on can help you if you can't help yourself.
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    how do you feel when you have eaten it? if the answer is bad remember this the next time you go to do it, Or find a bad picture of yourself and put it up in the kitchen. Dont buy bad foods in, keep a glass of water and a bowl of fruit beside you
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm eating really poorly and I can't stop :( help!!!

Sure you can. It's entirely up to you, and you're in control of everything you do, and that includes everything you eat. No one can stop you or control you or make you eat sensibly. Just you. So do it. Grab a trash bag, dump all the crappy food in your house into it, and toss it out in the garbage bin. Then buy the things that will bring you to where you want to be, size/health/weight-wise.

Only you can do this for you. And you CAN do it. If *I* can do it, YOU can do it. All you have to do is be the boss of you.

Kris
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Plan...

Have your days foods planned out and available. Don't keep foods you can't control youself around.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I like that...And it is true I fall into this alot and I know before losing the weight it has to come from me. I am the only one to stop putting it in my mouth and I remember when my kids were young that is how i lost it i kept thinking i wanted them to grow up healthy and i controled what i put in front of them, and i got to thinking if i can control there health I can disapline myself as well that is the time i lost 70 pounds and i kept it off for 10 years.
  • EmmaDurant
    EmmaDurant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I want something unhealthy I try to get it out of my head and imagine eating something healthy - mind over matter! Also have healthy things available and prepared so you can snack on them, e.g. if I buy a melon, I cut it up ready to eat so I don't have to put any effort in to snack! Try not to buy the things you know are your weaknesses - don't shop when you're hungry! But if you need that little treat, be sure to measure out your portion then put the pack away, out of sight!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Take a photo of everything you eat before you eat it. It takes time to take a photo and in that time you can think if you really want to be putting it into your body.
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I try to drink a full glass of water before I have my junk food, that way I eat less. Or say I want chips and dip I have carrots and humus. You still get your crunch and you still get to dip. Anything to lose!!