Hello Community

Options
Hi everyone. I have been using myfitness app for 2 weeks now mainly to track my calories consumptiob and this my first time checking the community. My plan is to lose 1 kg per week so by the end of the year i will reach my goal. Any tips and advice are very much appreciated. Good luck all and have a great year.

Replies

• molnica019
    molnica019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For me,

I kinda used to cut all the food too much and work out more than 1 hours a day and it gave me craving more and more food.

So Now I did calculate my TDEE and plan all my food and did allow myself to have fav food twice a week. Not to mention workout, I think you can start by going for a walk and lifting weight to build muscle. No need to push yourself too hard. Just step by step

You can do it :)
  • Cherylfrenchbunce
    Options
    I've been doing it a week and so far seems to be working great , good luck ")
  • k2theSo
    k2theSo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've found adding friends to be helpful. The support and motivation is awesome. Feel free to add me!
    Good job, keep it up!
  • ahmedhokan
    ahmedhokan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys it is indeed motivating to be more engaged in the community.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good luck. MFP is an amazing app. You will sure find alot of friends to motivate you on your goals. Feel free to add me.