Brides 2017

Options

Replies

• stphnydr89
    stphnydr89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes you should create a group, that would be awesome. I too am a 2017 bride I'll be getting married in May for a destination wedding and I'm needing to lose some weight and get toned for my beach wedding dress. Please feel free to add me and anyone else who is needing some support and love through this process before their wedding. I'm excited to see everyone's before and after pics and also the day of wedding pics! Congrats brides to be!
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in Oct. I have my dress and is a size bigger so was only wanting to lose 15 lbs to get away from my "scary" weight. Afterward I want to go lower
  • lmew91
    lmew91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Already married, but just wanted to congratulate you! My wedding was my biggest motivator to lose weight and become a more fit, healthy version of myself. :smile:
  • jaynerz
    jaynerz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wedding in June! Looking to lose about 10 lbs. Feel free to friend me!!
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I marry this April in Jamaica. Looking to lose the last 10-15 pounds by then *fingers crossed*
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I have been married almost 3 years and have put on a few extra pounds that I'm hoping to lose. (obviously) I'm not getting married this year but I am the matron of honor in my friends wedding in July and would like to lose 10 lbs by then! I'm hoping to shed at least 5 by Valentine's day. Feel free to add me, I could really use some friends to help motivate me and I am happy to help others as well.
  • bloominghale
    bloominghale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!! :) I am also getting married in May - destination wedding. Would love the support as well! Hoping to lose 15 pounds by then. Please feel free to add me!

hey, me too!!
    Destination wedding: Rio de Janeiro and honeymoon in Bora-Bora.
    3-months to go and I am going crazy!!
  • bloominghale
    bloominghale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I'm getting married next month and wouldn't mind the extra support. Feel free to add me :)

You must be so excited!!!
    OMG I am anxious for you already lol
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married February 18th 2017. And I'm working so hard to lose as much as I can to make my dress look even better this is does now
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am the mother of a bride next month (Feb. 25, 2017) and the mother of a groom in October (10-21-2017)! I won't butt into your board, but I am sure hoping you will post wedding pictures! I so love seeing brides! Best wishes for love and happiness to all of you!
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 17th!
  • laurachad92
    laurachad92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June this year, in Portugal! So, ideally I want a beach body & to look good in my dress. Determined is an understatement!!!

Defo good to have support from like-minded people! We can do this!!!!!
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    26 days for me - Feb 11th! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/116846-shedding-for-the-wedding joined this group but it's gone a bit dead.
  • selmas29
    selmas29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in early August. I desperately need to lose 20 kilos. I've lost 15 kilos to date. I'm finding it more and more difficult to lose weight now
  • TiaDDiva
    TiaDDiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone. I'm getting married 7.8.17--need motivation to lose 15lbs by June (final dress fitting) & tone up these arms & back. :D
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm not a bride but my best friend will be in Oct. 2017 and I am her maid of honor. Actually we are both trying to lose weight.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 17th! I'm not going to stress too much about losing any extra weight before the wedding. If I drop a few more pounds, great, but I'm going to focus on just eating sustainably and expanding my workouts.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am not getting married in 2017, but will be in February 2018. I have a good amount to lose before then. Feel free to add me!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and I am not concerned about losing weight for it. I have enough stress going with the planning and my job and financial situation to try the whole, I HAVE to lose 30 lbs by June. I gave the lady making my dress my exact measurements. I'd rather have it taken in if I lose, than feel like I HAVE to lose to fit into it.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I'm getting married in June and I am not concerned about losing weight for it. I have enough stress going with the planning and my job and financial situation to try the whole, I HAVE to lose 30 lbs by June. I gave the lady making my dress my exact measurements. I'd rather have it taken in if I lose, than feel like I HAVE to lose to fit into it.

<3 Yes! My thoughts exactly.