Starting over

Options
Hi all, would really like some support to get me kick started again as seem to have lost my incentive. I will of course be there for you too. Thank you for reading my message and hope to hear from anyone who will help .

Replies

• Elainethebrave
    Elainethebrave Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya I first started 4 years ago when I had put on 3 stone, I had been diagnosed with breast cancer and it took me a long time to feel worthy. Once I had joined MFP it gave me the push I needed to get me on the right road to recovery, physically and mentally and lost the extra weight.The people on here were and are amazing !! I am lucky enough to be nearly 6 years of all clear but unfortunately some of the weight has crept back on. I am looking for friends so we can support each other along the way. Hope I can add you as a friend. Thank you
  • Elainethebrave
    Options
  • Elainethebrave
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I need a stone to pound conversion table on MFP...

Welcome, I wanted donuts pretty bad yesterday, but I'm holding on strong :smile:
  • Zephrine
    Zephrine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Elaine. I'm currently struggling to find my mojo. I'm a big emotional eater, so having issues with 2 bickering kids on school holidays ;) I've only been active again for a few months, and losing very slowly, but think what Look_Its_Kriss has to say is right on the money. Log, log, log. Even if you end up going waaaay over, atleast you're being honest with yourself. (says she who didnt log yesterday because it turned to custard)

Good luck!

• Zephrine
    Zephrine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    RoosterDJC wrote: »
    I need a stone to pound conversion table on MFP...

Welcome, I wanted donuts pretty bad yesterday, but I'm holding on strong :smile:

14lb = 1 stone :) I find it abit confusing when everyone else uses lbs and I talk in kgs ;)