120 lbs down, 37 lbs to go

Options

Replies

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE! i don't know you but i am beyond proud of what you have done!!! way to go lady!!!
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much!
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love your story. I think most of us can say we know where you are coming from. It is so easy to think we will "go on a diet and lose __ weight". But the realistic view is, we have to change how we eat for the rest of our lives. If we omit a favorite food, we are doomed to fail. You have your head on straight and I love all your tidbits for success. I know you will lose those 37 pounds! That is how many I need to lose as well! Never give up.
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    August 1958. Thank you! Its definitely a life change. Glad you loved my tidbits.
    Here's to our 37lbs! Btw... I'm August 1978
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation!!!
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! And for the reminders. Sometimes I forget and find myself thinking that my turtle pace is not enough.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! You are an inspiration!
  • 7ElizabethAnn7
    7ElizabethAnn7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    From one 12 to another...get it girl!!! :-)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome! Thank you so much for sharing - it makes a huge difference and helps more than you can know!
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Thank you all
    SweetP27
    You are very welcome. And there's nothing wrong with turtle pace. Enjoy the journey. Be proud of every little achievement.

• Lioness_1978
    Options
    Yin
    I'm so glad
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Trying to figure out pictures still. They are not the best quality. And I only have mostly face shots because for years I would not take my photos. But here's two more full body pics of BEFORE.

cm2a6vaeviha.jpg
    ldb8eb0cmjw5.jpg
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing story and great job on all the hard work. Praying you enjoy a long, healthy life with your kids.
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing job!!
  • michele123321
    michele123321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your journey. I'm 3 pounds down...67 to go. Reading your story makes me know I can do it :-)
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this and giving us some inspiration. I'm looking to lose 160+ and I am well on my way.
  • Lioness_1978
    Options
    Thank you all very much! And way to go to both of you as well! That's fantastic!
  • Picolady56
    Picolady56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!