SLIPPING BACK INTO OLD HABITS

Options
Good morning!

Over the past 2 years I have managed to lose 80 pounds and keep it off (for the most part!) but I found this last Christmas totally derailed me and I find myself slipping back into old habits (eating fast food, not working out, etc!) can anyone else relate?? I'd love to find some motivational buddies who are also struggling!0u7axwuqzzh5.jpg

Replies

• Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me.. I have been there!!!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done OP!

Just think of how far you've come, how hard you've worked and keep on truckin' on!
    You can do it!
  • mrsalvord
    mrsalvord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Going through something very similar.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Do you want to go back where you were? That's your motivation. You KNOW what you needed to do. Set a plan and follow it!
  • Sip3hey
    Sip3hey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    parker03 wrote: »
    Good morning!

Over the past 2 years I have managed to lose 80 pounds and keep it off (for the most part!) but I found this last Christmas totally derailed me and I find myself slipping back into old habits (eating fast food, not working out, etc!) can anyone else relate?? I'd love to find some motivational buddies who are also struggling!0u7axwuqzzh5.jpg

Me. I know I'm 5'2" and weigh 313. Diabetic, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, chronic sinus infections. Smh. I gotta get these weight demons off of me.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I totally can relate.
  • shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can relate and I'm open to adding new friends
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Like they say.. a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips. Is it really worth it to fall off the wagon? You have come so far, don't let a few slip ups discourage you! Look at the big picture. I'm sure you will find a way