Starting my weight loss journey I'd really like to find some great motivating friends!

Options
Hi my name is Tere I'am 22 years old and I'm from Idaho. I've been struggling with my weight since I was 17 it's always up and down. I'm so sick of feeling down without energy. I've never really let my weight hold me back but it's definitely had an affect on me enjoying things I like. I used to just want to sit and hide from the world because I was embarrassed of people seeing me but not anymore thank god I'm past that negative thinking! At my biggest I weighed 240 lbs but since 2014 I'm down to 197. I'm proud of my progress but I can't seem to get passed it. My goal is to be a healthy 140 lbs. I want to give a good example to my daughter who is my world, she's the sweetest funniest little girl she makes me feel so loved. I'll be laying down and she lays on my tummy and kisses it and says I'm so beautiful that my tummy was her home.❤ True unconditional love and she deserves a happier healthy mom. I know it won't be easy but all the hard work will be worth it! I'm ready!

Replies

• marijaa1996
    marijaa1996 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I come from Croatia. I was 58 pounds, and now I came to 75 pounds. Simply, I screwed up fast food. In high school I was also 75 pounds and after I lost weight up to 58. Now I'm back again. And it's very difficult to remove. My motivation is 0 points. But I began to run 6 km per day and it is very difficult.

My recommendation to you:
    Run a 3 km. then 1 km are doing sprint after 100 meters. every 200 meters rest as you need to regain your strength. Sprint you should be around 25-30 seconds. After 1 kilometer sprint Run a another 2 kilometers. and so every morning before breakfast. but it is important that before breakfast. evening let your last meal is around 6-7 hours. at 10 you have to do one aerobic training. The results are up to 6 kg per month. Trust is profitable, but you have to be very, very motivated. A little bit of me, I hope you will help. I'm with you.
  • adavi177
    adavi177 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! That's my goal as well to get to 140-145 I'm currently 182 and have lost 3 lbs in the passed 3 weeks!! Good luck and you can definitely do it stay focused!!
  • Fitnerd
    Fitnerd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey - I've run a similar path struggling with my weight and yo-yoing up and down over the years. I'm currently at my heaviest and at this point have run out of excuses, just looking for some support to get me through those tough days. I have 4 boys and want to be around to see them grow up and start families of their own.