Progress pics! Is there a difference?!?

Options
I have been working out with fitness blender for a little over three weeks now I recently amped up my diet so these pics are only one week apart. I'm wondering if you can tell which is the before and which is after. yd1v6qitolqa.jpg

Replies

• ColorMeGinger
    ColorMeGinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think the one with the tile wall in the background is the after. There is a slight difference, in my opinion. You may not notice the exercise even after 3 weeks because the changes from that are all on the inside for now. And since you've only changed your diet for 1 week, you won't see that yet, but you may feel the difference. You may fell less 'bloated'. There are changes taking place, so don't quit what you're doing. It just may take a few more weeks for it to be more obvious. You're off to a good start, keep up the good work.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can't tell much difference. You won't see much (if any) difference in progress photos that were taken one week apart. Photographing yourself every month or two will give you a much better visual gauge of how much progress you're making.
  • Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I take photos once a week as well as measure and weigh in. I find there have been differences EVERY week for me in the past 4 weeks since I started that part of the process. I think its good to see those little changes throughout your body as you go. My photos however are in nothing but underwear and for me only. So with much less clothes I really notice. Its not all over changes... but one week I will notice around my bra on my back, the next I may notice in my thighs. I think its actually a great idea. And the advice I was given to do this has been very valuable. Helps reinforce WHY you work so hard every week!
  • Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh I also agree with @Colormeginger. I think its the Tile background that is a week later. I see it in your posture and in your natural waist line.
  • nanpask
    nanpask Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    One on the right is after definitely!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    It's really to tell the difference in 1 week and one body area. The lighting is different making your waist area look smaller due to the shadow. Just keep working it!
  • amick23
    amick23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I'd say the first one is the after.. but either way keep up the good work
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Agree... Tile looks a bit smaller. Keep working on it, you'll get there.

Random question: why did you scribble out your face in the progress pics, yet your profile pic has a full-on face???