Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Deliciousness makes you sad?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    It's nutritional content is comparable to the tubs of icing for cakes. Still delicious.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Nutella > than peanut butter but yes it's definitely a treat food for me. More because I'll sit there and eat it with a spoon.

There are some recipes floating around for healthier home made nutella if you're that way inclined
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Meh that doesn't bother me. I have it occasionally on pancakes with strawberries or bananas. I do prefer natural peanut butter on an everyday basis, but sometimes Nutella just hits the spot!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Personally I hate Nutella and don't agree with it being marketed as a "health food." But like all desserts, everything in moderation.

I thought they stopped promoting it as a health food.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    OP, why?

First of all, depending on where you got that picture, there's a reasonably good chance it isn't true.

Second, what did you think it was made of? Oil, nuts, chocolate, and sugar, right?
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    Moderation.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a little palm oil and other not so great for you ingredients taste absolutely wonderful.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I should say, it looks like happiness but I sure as heck am not eating it more than a couple times per year. If that. Hope others enjoy lol.
  • tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    it is gold
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Says here:

nutella-nutrition.png

21g of sugar per 37g of Nutella so, looks about right, yep.
  • swartepiet2
    swartepiet2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I cant believe people do not like Nutella. What kind of madness is this?!? If i found out it was made of puppy tears and kitten tails i would still love it as i do.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    I cant believe people do not like Nutella. What kind of madness is this?!? If i found out it was made of puppy tears and kitten tails i would still love it as i do.

I find it to taste a little cheap. I used to like it more. Now if I could sit and eat as much of it as I wanted, I'd probably like it again. Just not worth a spoonful for so many calories. Rather have dark chocolate.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I find it to taste a little cheap. I used to like it more. Now if I could sit and eat as much of it as I wanted, I'd probably like it again. Just not worth a spoonful for so many calories. Rather have dark chocolate.

I thought Nutella packed a punch, until I started buying speculoos cookie butter.. 220 cals per 2 tbsp.. ack it's crayy :o
  • bbell1985
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Better yet: dark chocolate with melted chunky peanut butter <3

staaaaaaaaaaaap. You trying to kill me here. I'm in a steep deficit for a bit.