Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Options
ajaysharma316
ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
Everybody loves a Pizza. It is one of the most popular dishes in the world and is eaten in almost every country. But alas our favourite food can also be our biggest enemy. Pizzas are typically loaded with carbs and not very good for weight loss. Luckily there is a low carb pizza recipe which is hugely popular within the clean eating community. Most of the pizza’s calories come from its base. So this recipe makes the pizza base entirely out of cauliflower which drastically brings down the calories and also makes it gluten free. Go ahead and give it a try and you will never miss a pizza in your weight loss journey.

20170105_135008.jpg?resize=1140%2C660

Click Below for Recipe
eatburnrepeat.com/cauliflower-crust-pizza/

Replies

• kt_kat_88
    kt_kat_88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just saw them make this on Worst Cooks last night and so wanted to try it.
  • Sveltforlife
    Sveltforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love cauliflower "rice" too!
  • forwardmoving
    forwardmoving Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You call it pizza, I call it a vegetable casserole . But if you like it, enjoy! :)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a recipe that has an 'egg' as the binder - not traditional parm cheese.
  • diviningrod1
    diviningrod1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have made cauliflower crust on several occasions. It is awesome and the kids never realized it's not standard dough. I also found a recipe on Pinterest for cheese sticks using cauliflower.
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    Nice to see a recipe that has an 'egg' as the binder - not traditional parm cheese.

thanks, Yes I love to use egg as binder