Subway sandwiches, help.

amer90
amer90 Posts: 15
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
So I'm trying to add this Subway sandwich but when searching, they all come up with Mayo and Cheese which I didn't get either of those things on my sandwich.

I got a Footlong turkey sandwich on honey oat bread.
Cucumbers.
Olives.
Pickles.
Mustard.
Lettuce.

Can anyone help me with this in adding it to my food diary?

Replies

• ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Try adding "no cheese" to the search sometimes that helps. Otherwise you night be stuck doing it the long way.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    So I'm trying to add this Subway sandwich but when searching, they all come up with Mayo and Cheese which I didn't get either of those things on my sandwich.

I got a Footlong turkey sandwich on honey oat bread.
    Cucumbers.
    Olives.
    Pickles.
    Mustard.
    Lettuce.

Can anyone help me with this in adding it to my food diary?

I had a 6 " ham n turkey today on whole wheat with olives gr pepper, red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, light mayo, mustard, cheese, Id like to know the same, when I added it, it came up to 4oo some odd cals
  • amer90
    How am I suppose to know how much calories and stuff the mustard has though?
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Why don't you create your own recipe with those ingredients?

Go to food tab
    Click recipes

Create Recipe

Search
    "Subway turkey"
    "subway honey oat" etc

Add them to your recipe and then you'll have it and it'll be your customized sandwich.

http://www.subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/nutritionlist.aspx?id=breadtop
  • I had a six inch turkey today with mustard and I added the calories that I found on Subway website.
  • Mustard is zero calories
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Go to subway.com and look at thier nutrition and menu.
  • tstil639
    tstil639 Posts: 2
    The website I posted for you let's you custom build what sub you had and it gives you all the info you need to add it here on MFP
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Oh do I have the perfect thing for you! Check this website out: http://www.eddieoneverything.com/calculators/subway-sandwich-calorie-carb-nutrition-calculator.php

You can add on everything you ate, and it tallies up all the nutrition stats! Using this website, your sandwich was 650cal, 9g fat, 1750 sodium, 12g fiber, 38g protein :)

Edit: I added up the olives and cucumbers twice, since it only accounts for 1-6" serving.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    I believe its...

Turkey 100 calories
    Honey Oat 520 calories
    Cucumbers 0
    Olives 0
    Pickles 0
    Mustard 25 calories
    Lettuce 0

645 calories

But your sodium is off the charts (I didn't calculate it there's a lot of people that don't)
  • amer90
    Thank you everyone!
This discussion has been closed.