Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey Everyone! I'm new to the community

Could use all the advice I can get on weight lost. I have a real problem with junk foods but I've really cut it out and I want to keep it that way. The struggle is real!

Replies

• rrserrano
    rrserrano Posts: 2 Member
    Hello,
    I totally get you, I love sweets and have been cutting them out. I replaced my snacks with Quaker rice cakes.
    Drinking a warm cup of water with a few lemon drops is great to start your immune system and get you full hydrated;).
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Find good substitute .. popcorn is good as well as popcorn chips. Non fat yogurt with berries instead of ice cream.
    I also use a lot of zero calorie syrups, spreads and dips and they help. Like zero calorie chocolate dip with my strawberries ! Tricks me into thinking I'm having a treat.

Walden Farms has some great products and can be ordered online.
  • veronicaljose
    veronicaljose Posts: 1 Member
    Well I have started with not eating fast food and cooking for a few days instead of each day. I have looked up fast food menus online and have pre decided on the best food I could eat if I have too.This way I don't just get a combo etc. Been only 2 weeks,I will let you know how it goes.