New mom- need friends to get back in shape

Options
Hi everyone! I'm the mom of a 3 month old cutie girl, and I'm over 30... I would love to get back in shape via starting to exercise ( walks every day with the baby; Pilates and gym once or twice a week); and would love to eat healthy to provide the best nutrients for the babe and also to lose weight..
I would love to find friends who would keep me motivated and on track; even those days when I'm so tired that I just want to eat the whole bowl of ice cream:-))))

Replies

• amayesingme
    amayesingme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New mom also .... feel free to add me ;)
  • lorielon9
    lorielon9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New mom also .... feel free to add me ;)

Awesome I added you!!:-)
  • tinkafoot
    tinkafoot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I'm not a new mom but I an a mom none the less. And we can all help with motivating each other I'll say no thing the now look of ice cream only if you say stepmaway from the Swiss rolls(I don't eat ice cream) lol..

But ANYONE can add me let's help each other on this weight loss journey...
  • lorielon9
    Options
    Awesome tinkafoot!!! Looking forward to help each other!!!!
  • tara1992td
    tara1992td Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My baby will be a year in March but feel free to add me
  • lorielon9
    Options
    Amazing added you!:-)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My babe is 8 weeks, and still in awe of the leftover baby weight, after using MFP to get almost to goal. 40 pounds!! I'm breastfeeding and trying to get the healthy calories in while sheer exhaustion leaves me wondering when I'm ever going to workout again!!!!
  • lorielon9
    Options
    My babe is 8 weeks, and still in awe of the leftover baby weight, after using MFP to get almost to goal. 40 pounds!! I'm breastfeeding and trying to get the healthy calories in while sheer exhaustion leaves me wondering when I'm ever going to workout again!!!!

I know!! Before the baby I was super active with 4-5 miles/ day walks; 4x a week weights and Pilates and Krav Maga every week... now I'm happy if I can have a nice walk every day:-))) But I hope that it will get better, and if we motivate each other we can find time sooner or later:-)
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My baby is 4 months today, I have managed to lose all the weight that I gained while pregnant (35lbs), now working on the extra pounds that I needed to lose before getting pregnant :smiley:
  • leannebillingham84
    Options
    Hello All, I'm mummy to 7 month old and 16 year old.. 30s Need new fitness buddies.. Not sure how to add people. Anyone using the fitbit also? x
  • leannebillingham84
    Options
    lorielon9 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm the mom of a 3 month old cutie girl, and I'm over 30... I would love to get back in shape via starting to exercise ( walks every day with the baby; Pilates and gym once or twice a week); and would love to eat healthy to provide the best nutrients for the babe and also to lose weight..
    I would love to find friends who would keep me motivated and on track; even those days when I'm so tired that I just want to eat the whole bowl of ice cream:-))))

Love going on long walks with baby, and bootcamp also.. x
  • rosemary15141
    rosemary15141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! New here as well. Step mom to a 4 yr old diva and baby on the way in the next few weeks. I've continued to stay as active as possible but can't wait to make these 30lbs go away. I'm a yoga fanatic and love running but need help fitting in exercise around a newborn.
  • ceeeevs
    ceeeevs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also over 30 and mom of two (youngest is 2 weeks old) I was also super active before baby number two. I've got 12 lbs left to go I've been squeezing in " activity" lol while baby naps and have with some changes in diet have really been able to boosy my energy, either way I'd love having people to share the journey with!