Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking to add friends on here to keep motivation going

please add/or comment if i can add you =) trying to add people so we can all keep each other motivated. i need to lose around 30 pounds (i'm only 5'1) so carrying around alot of extra weight :/

Replies

• lorielon9
    lorielon9 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me:-)
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    your more than welcome to add me :)
  • jackienicolemtz
    jackienicolemtz Posts: 6 Member
    thanks guys :)
  • duffylynnreb
    duffylynnreb Posts: 51 Member
    How do you look up a person on MFP?
  • xbritnicole90
    xbritnicole90 Posts: 241 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Same her Im new and Im looking for some added motivation!!!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mycoffeeinbed
    mycoffeeinbed Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for motivated people as well. You can add me! let's do the damn thang!!
  • carlymakofk
    carlymakofk Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me. I am hoping to lose about 30lbs as well. I quit smoking 14 months ago and no good deed seems to go unpunished
  • Mindiqualls
    Mindiqualls Posts: 20 Member
    Anyone can add me! Im 5'2 and need to lose around 70lbs
  • VeraB1794
    VeraB1794 Posts: 16 Member
    Same here feel free to add me Everyone! I'm 4,11" I think and 170lbs. Looking to get back down to 135lbs(pre preg) and maybe a little lower. It I liked myself at 135 lol
  • Josh9706
    Josh9706 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me as well. I'm 6ft and 212lbs. I like to think most of its muscle but there's room for improvement lol. My goal is to become more lean and cut. A process which I've never done so any help is appreciated along with support!
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Added you! Anyone else looking for friends feel free to add me :)
  • djwar9858
    djwar9858 Posts: 43 Member
    Me, too. Pretty new here and still working my way around. Lost 7lbs in 3 weeks, but doing this alone is so difficult.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Good luck! Feel free to add me
  • AndrewPX
    AndrewPX Posts: 46 Member
    Sure. please add me. the more friends the better!
  • 2017change
    2017change Posts: 1 Member
    Add me, i want to lose abt the same mount as you!
  • moondancer75
    moondancer75 Posts: 2 Member
    Added you. Just started here and seriously need to lose weight, anyone feel free to add me, motivations are always welcomed! :smiley:
  • tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    please add me . looking for people to help keep me motivated. I'm 5'2 and i weigh 175 pounds. I am trying to loose at least 30-40 pounds. :)
  • ducklady27
    ducklady27 Posts: 20 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! Im 5'6, started at 220, now down to 195 with a goal weight of 130! :smile: