Making some changes!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site. I'm hoping to build a support system online for making positive changes to my diet that will last the rest of my life. I'm not here for a quick fix - I'm ready to put the work in!!

A bit about me - I'm a nerdy artist who recently moved to LA. My dream is to run a natural body care business that supports an animal sanctuary/rescue. I work at a pet food store and I'm a total nerd for nutrition (at least for cats and dogs!). My job got me thinking that I make such great choices for the health of my animals - why not me??

I've recently gone back to a plant based diet and I've been feeling a lot better. I want to continue this trend of good choices and keep track of my health progress. I have over 100lbs to lose but I'm just focused on feeling better. The weight will come off along the way :)

Please add me, I look forward to meeting you!!

-Caitie

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well nerdy artist, good luck to you on your journey and remember that every journey begins with the first step. The road is full of perils and once in a while you will lose your way, but keep moving forward.

Cheers
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    “It's a dangerous business, ... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Good luck! (add me if you like...)