Destination: Onederland

Options
Hey all! Looking for some currently active buddies who are trying to accomplish the mini goal of getting to Onederland so I started a group called Destination: Onederland. Please feel free to join if you also have that mini-goal in sight!

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 214. My goal is to make it to Onderland before June. That's less than 3 pounds a month. I can do this if I just stay on track.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    I'm currently 214. My goal is to make it to Onderland before June. That's less than 3 pounds a month. I can do this if I just stay on track.

that's definitely doable and within reach! I'm hoping I can do 40 in that same amount of time!
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to being there, and hoping it is sooner than June. Maybe I am a tad optimistic. :blush:
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 222 and I miss onederland! I'd like to be 190 or less by April. I've been hitting the gym every day, but my diet definitely suffers on the weekend.
  • Simply827
    Simply827 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll join you over there.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @3rdof7sisters you're already pretty close so I definitely think you could get there before June!
  • louharry74
    louharry74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me all the way in. If MFP's estimate are correct, I should hit onederland by mid April
  • Kateisgonnalose
    Kateisgonnalose Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm trying to get to onederland (I'm at 202.7) I seem to keep losing and gaining the same 4 lbs over and over and over again..... ARGH!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I had to look this up! hahaha
    I'm almost there actually. 3.6 pounds to go.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »

that's definitely doable and within reach! I'm hoping I can do 40 in that same amount of time!

Good luck! I'm not able to do massive restrictions right now because its too difficult right this moment. And I'm trying to ease into walking more and doing more exercises in general. I don't want to set my goals too high for myself and fail. I think I'm better off slow and steady at this point. I'll probably try to ramp up my attempt a bit more in the summer.