Emotional Eater, Broke up recently and Time to change!

Options
katattackme
katattackme Posts: 54 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I have been an emotional eater allllllll my life and have been on every crash diet you can think of. I recently was in a toxic relationship which didn't help what so ever. I wanted to eat everything!! I binge ate because it made me feel good at that moment in time, I didn't realize how truly unhappy I was. So I FINALLY decided to be happy and get my life back. I just started this app and already I have lost 5 pounds in 4 days!! I'm feeling much better and I am working out and eating Healthy. I know when I start down this path the hardest part is sticking to it. I want this to be a life style and would love some motivating people in my life. If you're in a similar situation or just want to help motivate each other leave a message. ♡♡♡

Replies

• Tania_181
    Tania_181 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I often end up eating when I'm bored or sad and am looking to change that too.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm always looking for new friends along this journey.
  • Round101
    Round101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, emotional eater here too! Well done on the 5 pounds thats a great start! Ive lost and gained this same 3 stone so many times i really want this to be the time i make a proper change rather than a fad diet! Good luck for the rest of your journey xx
  • katattackme
    Options
    Yeah I really want to change my way of thinking about food! Do any of you know how to add someone and follow each others diaries?
  • kittyzilla86
    kittyzilla86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the same here! Good luck!
  • katattackme
    Options
    Thank you kittyzilla86 I love your name!
  • Graham7679
    Graham7679 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bless you but well done for making the change. And losing weight already lots of positive people on here. All on same journey or been thorough the same.

Keep up awesome work
    Feel free add me
  • katattackme
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I added you and will add anyone who wants friends that are motivating :smiley: