Kinda new...making it stick this time

Options
Hi yall!

I've been around MFP now for a while but I always start for like 3 days and then stop for a year or more. This time around, I'm committed to making it stick so here's a formal "hello." ☺️ I'd love to meet some new people along this fitness journey so hit me up!

Replies

• big_boots
    big_boots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm pretty similar. Been here before but this time I mean it! Just signed up for a gym membership for the first time so hopefully the financial burden will spur me on!
  • BILLYSGIRL61
    BILLYSGIRL61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same situation as you guys. Been here several times. When I'm faithful, I don't usually have a problem losing the weight. I will get off my routine and gain it all back. Lost about 21 lbs last year. I stopped working out and now I'm trying to loose that 21 again plus all that I would have lost had I not quit. Redeemed1
  • xcheyxo18
    xcheyxo18 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to partner up and deliver moral support and motivation. How are you? What are your goals for your weight loss?
  • kittyzilla86
    kittyzilla86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    xcheyxo18 wrote: »
    I would love to partner up and deliver moral support and motivation. How are you? What are your goals for your weight loss?

Sure! Feel free to add me :smile:

I'm good... short term, I'm aiming to lose 50 lbs... long term, I'm aiming for 100. Mostly, I'm trying to get back into a consistently healthy, happy, sustainable lifestyle. I used to be an athlete and graduating college & being a workaholic for the last five years or so really threw me off of some of the better habits. How about you?! What are your goals?
  • SCole0208
    SCole0208 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi yall!

I've been around MFP now for a while but I always start for like 3 days and then stop for a year or more. This time around, I'm committed to making it stick so here's a formal "hello." ☺️ I'd love to meet some new people along this fitness journey so hit me up!

Definitely in the same boat! I really want to stick to losing the weight for good.