Help

I'm new and trying to work out how I can add a number of foods that I regularly eat so that I don't have to scan each time.
Just trying to be proactive and have most foods ready to go making it easier for me to give this a good go from day 1.
Thanks

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Once you start entering your foods, MFP will store them for you. You'll need to enter them the first time and then it will be in your "recent" list. Items you eat often will be in the "frequently" list.
  • whitfortc
    whitfortc Posts: 3 Member
    Does that mean that you can't proactively add foods prior to the first time you use them when using this app?
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Not that I've seen, no, but the search feature is pretty easy to work with and you only have to enter your food items once, each.
  • whitfortc
    whitfortc Posts: 3 Member
    Ok. Thanks.
    It seems a little silly that the app does not allow you to be prepared which would assist in a successful weight loss journey
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    If you go to your meals and click the quick tools you can copy meals to a different day.
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    You can log it for the future, if that helps. If you know that tomorrow you're going to have a bag of chips and an apple for lunch, you can log that now, and then adjust as needed.