ZUMBADDICTED♪♫♥

Options
This is a thread for everyone who loooooooooves Zumba. This was my first night and I LOVE it! I can tell I'm going to be doing this every week! :smile:

What is your favorite song to dance to? Mine was the Cuban Shuffle tonight (because I actually KNEW it lol!)

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I love my 20-minute express, and every song on it! Except the Calypso. Not my favorite.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba in a class, on dvds and on Wii! LOVE MY ZUMBA! Not sure I have a favorite song, its more what is involved in the exercise routine of each song that i like. Anything that is like kickboxing I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I bought the new Zumba Exhilarate set and I love the hip hop and french reggaeton :)
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba! Just started last week, have been to four classes so far. Hoping that it helps out with my weight loss.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I go to class twice a week and I LOVE it!!! I want to become an instructor!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I go to class twice a week and do a Zumba DVD at home too.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I KNEW YOU WOULD BE!!!!

Here is one of my favorite songs and routines featuring Beto<3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jfNhXjEdg

And for the longest time, this was also my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_2X59Cycrc&amp;feature=relmfu
  • AJPTRF
    AJPTRF Posts: 24
    Options
    I am a fan too! Been doing it since Oct. 2010!!! Fantastic and fun workout.
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    me tooo! love it! :) i go everyday! i cant get enough of it. :) lol! it's super fun! :)
    i love all the songs, but i don't know any of the names! LOL!
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I will have to check out the Zumba exhilirate. I love zumba but am not a big fan of the music. Hip hop would be great! I don't have any DVDs but I go to a class twice a week. It's easier for me to do it if I go somewhere.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    love it as well.. we have a great instructor.. full of weird ideas and things to do.. Sunday we did a flash mob at a baseball game.. check iti out! i am in the first group that comes out on the field.. (and by the looks of it.. have no real dancing skills! ) but i love it anyways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Par9kBZejQM&amp;feature=youtu.be

we have another flash mob schedualed and she is having a class on the top of the mountain... always something different!

karylee
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOVE ZUMBA!!!!! I used to be an instructor - I also work full time, and it got to be too much. I still do Zumba on my own and take class when I can. It's great fun and I LOVE all the music - it's completly energizing! Never feels like you are exercising - but if you have a good instructor you can burn 500 - 1,000 calories!!!

So shake what mama gave ya!!!! If you've never tried it for fear of lookg silly or "I can't do it" - you are so wrong! You're missing out if you don't try it!!!

Zumba Love!!