This is my new social media. Send me a friend request!

Options
Corrie_Lynn
Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Recently I found myself overly immersed in social media, you know the one. I've decided to take a break from that and concentrate on socializing with people who will help encourage me so that I can reach my goal.
In 2012 I was at my heaviest, weighing 265 pounds. In May of 2016 I was down to 175 pounds, the smallest I've ever been in my adult life. After a big move and a major bout of depression I gained most of that back and am now back up to 230 pounds. I have a new determination to get back down to what I was in May and then some. I bought myself an elliptical stationary bike combination and started using it today. I would love some new friends on here we're going to help encourage me so feel free to send me a request. We can do this together!
Height: 5'6"
Highest Weight: 265
Current Weight: 230
Goal Weight: 160

Replies

• briggsmarkj
    briggsmarkj Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm sure you'll get there with a bit of determination. Request sent
  • dianehorsley918
    dianehorsley918 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No idea how to add friend but good luck anyway
  • megsCA
    megsCA Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Feel free to add me!
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy to add. This can at times be just as addicting as that other social media
  • cecebo
    cecebo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add a friend either.
    Please respond, we can help each other.

Thank you.
    Cecebo
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I left that "other place" nearly a year ago and just recently returned. Sent you a friend request.
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    No idea how to add friend but good luck anyway
    cecebo wrote: »
    I don't know how to add a friend either.
    Please respond, we can help each other.

Thank you.
    Cecebo

Click the person's picture, you'll get a pop-up. Click the photo in the pop-up and it will take you to their profile where you'll find an "Add As Friend" button.
  • pavita3029
    pavita3029 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please and on mapmyrun....I need support friends who will haggle me when I slack off! Lol
    Stephanie dangler
  • pavita3029
    pavita3029 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's no add button for your profile