How do I make time?

Options
Hello mommas,
I'm a sahm with 2 lo's. Just recently went through a rough pregnancy with both gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Now that baby is born I can't stop binging and stress eating. Just found out that I'm borderline diabetic and now I have to get my act together! Any advice on how to make time for exercise with kids and time for cooking healthy meals would be appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• andreanichole82
    andreanichole82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi !
    I am a mom of 4 . 2 teens and 2 youngins.
    I work 50+ hours a week but make sure when I get home I immediately change into "workout" clothes and at least take a1.5-2 mile walk with my dog. Not only is it exercise it's a little "me" time. I always tell myself I have to do it!
  • duncan04
    duncan04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I had little ones at home but I joined a mommy/me playgroup and fitness group. We would jog or stroller walk together. When the little ones were playing I would prep meals for the week. I would make sure to keep a schedule of cleaning too...it's an amazing workout when you think of all the cleaning one does. Snack prep too. You do have a lot going on in your life...back take the control back. And you've got 3 excellent reasons to get on track! Good luck!!
  • KDS0305
    KDS0305 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I used to get my husband to do bathtime or bedtime when the kids were little and I would use that time to exercise. Eat as simple as you can to save on prep time. Always cook double. It is great that you are looking at ways to be healthier, take little steps. You can do it!