• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you have done such a fab job
    No turning back now, keep up the great work
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Great insight from alot of others. Fantastic job! Keep working hard and just enjoy the journey. I've lost 120 lbs over 3 years. Still have 37 lbs to go. It takes however long it takes. You got this!
  • empressjasmin
    empressjasmin Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your joking right. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    HG210 wrote: »
    Your joking right. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! ❤️
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see a success like this. It's a nice inspiration for those who are just starting. Keep going and show us an update this spring.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Not a huge success? Who are you trying to fool?? You have done an amazing job and already look like someone completely different. I would never have thought that was the same person in both pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.... definitely inspiring!! You should be so proud of yourself!! I feel ya on wanting to get out of the 200's! I am there with ya, but have way more to go to get there than you. You Got This Girl! Keep it up!! Thanks again for sharing!!!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Not a huge success? Who are you trying to fool?? You have done an amazing job and already look like someone completely different. I would never have thought that was the same person in both pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.... definitely inspiring!! You should be so proud of yourself!! I feel ya on wanting to get out of the 200's! I am there with ya, but have way more to go to get there than you. You Got This Girl! Keep it up!! Thanks again for sharing!!!

You're too kind! I think I view it as a small success because I am usually too hard on myself, but also want to push myself to not stop here! Thank you and continued success to you!
  • Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I loveee seeing success stories and before and after pics, it keeps me going! Congrats!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Tatiana269 wrote: »
    You look amazing!!! I loveee seeing success stories and before and after pics, it keeps me going! Congrats!

Thank you!!! :smile:
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Don't downplay your success.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I also think its a huge success. Stop that negative talk. :) You are doing great, keep up the hard work and dedication.
  • grammageegee
    grammageegee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off. You look amazing. Great job. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Thanks everyone! ❤️
  • VeraB1794
    VeraB1794 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Girl that is huge success. You look great, keep up the hard work!
  • cecebo
    cecebo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am impressed, I just started, I hope I can keep the motivation.
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    U look great!!!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awww you look great!!! Well done!!
  • empressjasmin
    Options
    Awww you look great!!! Well done!!

Thank you!! ❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!