"THE FEEL GOOD THREAD"

Options
I think we should report when we are feeling fit and fine!! The days we feel happy, hyper, positive and full of energy, we should report here. I was feeling very tired and lethargic, even had a bad headache earlier but then after an hour of working out, I'm ready to bounce :laugh:

Anyone else feel like me today?

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I think we should report when we are feeling fit and fine!! The days we feel happy, hyper, positive and full of energy, we should report here. I was feeling very tired and lethargic, even had a bad headache earlier but then after an hour of working out, I'm ready to bounce :laugh:

Anyone else feel like me today?
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Absolutely, Me! I just worked out for an hour too, definately shook away the cold and the blahhhh lol I'm feeling much better, and much more motivated :bigsmile:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: it is amazing how good u feel after a workout.specially when u dont feel like doing it but then u do and the payoff feels GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..lol:blushing:
  • dux82
    dux82 Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy:

Very Much So!!

I have noticed that lately when I get home from the gym I am supper bouncy and at night I sleep like the dead. Its only when I wake up and try to get moving so I can go to the gym that I feel the soreness and lazy.

Who knew!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    :smile: Me too! plus this morning I felt soo thin, and HOT! :heart:

I couldnt wait to run at lunch..Im sorry I had to leave the gym after 25 mins..
  • dewassel
    Options
    I'm feeling great today - I finally lost 1 lb.:drinker:

117867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    I'm feeling great today - I finally lost 1 lb.:drinker:

117867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Awesome, go you! :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    I feel fit today and happy. Just wish my cold would go away!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I feel good today. Walked 10 mins more than I thought I would for total of 45. Air was crisp and clean and my stride was light. Drank lot of :drinker: water water, and water and though I love its taste b/c it tastes the best of of it but, NO, I did not eat the skin on the chicken for dinner. So feeling mighty damn good. :happy: :happy: :happy: So feeling good.
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    Good job. I feel better today than yesterday! I had a fever yesterday and today I managed to hit the gym for one hour!! I feel awesome....just need to get pass the cold.
  • dewassel
    Options
    I'm finding that even when I don't feel like working out once I am there I get going and put in my hour!