Hey all! Looking to add some friends for support...

Options
I've been on and off Myfitnesspal for years with all of my yo-yo'ing, but I've never taken advantage of the online community. Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong! It certainly couldn't have been all of the bagels or cupcakes.

Hoping some support from others trying to change their life will help me in my pursuit of the ever-evasive goal weight.

Send me a request and I'll do the same. Thanks!

Replies

• catzpyjamaz
    catzpyjamaz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • dominiquebvasquez
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the exact same situation--it takes a village!
  • bAseballmom122
    bAseballmom122 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So am I add me
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    It does help :) go ahead and add me
  • GammaKJ
    GammaKJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Doing the same here. Time to be committed. Feel free to add me.
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • cake91
    cake91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same here. But i have no idea how to add people :/
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about a month. I'm looking to lose 30 more pounds (I'm down about 6 pounds so far). I would love more friends to support and to support me on my health and fitness journey. I try to brisk walk everyday between 40-60 minutes. I missed yesterday though and may miss again today due to me fighting a cold virus. (Yippee today I have laryngitis). Anyway... if there are others trying to drop some excess weight and make some health improvements this year I'd love to be your friend.
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I will add you! Needing more support from people who are trying to do this. A lot of my friends haven't been on lately so they can't really help support me so I am always looking for new friends!
  • mybattle2006
    mybattle2006 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and would love some new motivational friends. Add me if you want. It's so much nicer with supportive friends!
  • Ayikai_Margaret
    Ayikai_Margaret Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! Actually created a new account cos I was so ashamed. :( trying to do better this year. Sending requests to all of you.
  • kyanalynsiepe98
    kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone else feel free to add me. I will lend a helping hand whenever it is needed!
  • DoikIto
    DoikIto Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lets all do this together, positive encouragement is the way! feel free to add me :D
  • TheSaltedMermaid
    TheSaltedMermaid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im in ....add me
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community...Feel free to add me :)