Ten down thirty to go.

Options
krbrx11
krbrx11 Posts: 3 Member
Started Jan 3rd. Hit the 10 lbs lost point this am. Credit to winter bicycling without that big reward afterward. As of the 26th of January have ridden 14 times for almost 300 miles which is quite good for winter in Pittsburgh. The thing I'm doing differently from previous time in which I've lost 20 or more is that I'm allowing a cheat meal out. I try not to go crazy but allowing myself that restaurant meal and a couple of beers might make my weight loss more sustainable.

Replies

• mmerchant
    mmerchant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to go!!
  • jessicalferrara
    jessicalferrara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am following the same path with my weight loss. I started Jan. 2nd, and have lost 11 pounds as of this morning. It's an incredible feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • tony__mason
    tony__mason Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done. I've gotten 8 months behind me, down about 50 lbs, counting calories and averaging 350-450 miles on the bike each month. I enjoy the cycling a lot, so it doesn't seem like work.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!