cee134 wrote: »
    I found this one on the interwebs!

k3tuwmky45rj.jpg

That's the coolest tatt I've ever seen
  • theVintageWhorde
    theVintageWhorde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    pfgaytriot wrote: »
    To commemorate my kidney donation to my cousin almost 4 years ago.
    3ycz6q6d1ktl.jpg

Honoring my Dad and his service in the Vietnam War.
    8e8yzz67m23d.jpg

5zfvd99a5w41.jpg
    2oaas00ozy72.jpg
    lfzz4wa0cyzm.jpg

A few have been from Friday the 13th tattoo events. :)

Nice! Especially the kidney donor tattoo. I used to work at a kidney/pancreas/liver transplant clinic and anyone who donates, especially kidneys, are a godsend. It's one of the most selfless acts one can do.
  • lechelle_elkins
    lechelle_elkins Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    RhysT28 wrote: »
    l6ru249zja0p.jpg
    y0br9z3l0u8g.jpg
    yuu1fk7bukop.jpg

Various states of half sleeve cover up, more been doen sicne but in work so cant take a pic

Those are badass!!
  • NisaB
    NisaB Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pfgaytriot wrote: »
    NisaB wrote: »
    Those are all great! Love those tattoo events! Ive never been brave enough to go! lol

Thank you!

I understand your reservations. A $13 tattoo sounds super sketchy. The place I always go to has an amazing reputation, though; otherwise I wouldn't go! I forget their specific charity, but, outside of tips for their artists, they donate all proceeds they make that day.

Totally get it! The shops I frequent do the same events- Ive just never had a random tattoo ever lol
  • theVintageWhorde
    Options
    I got a little lame butterfly on my back shoulder (which I forget I have sometimes because I don't see it everyday). I got it when I was 19. I grew up very sheltered and really didn't experience life until I was living on campus in college and finally out my parents house. It signified me spreading my wings... yes, lame I know lol.
  • theVintageWhorde
    Options
    burnsdesi wrote: »
    bzh24lb9mw9c.jpg

Omg that's beautiful!!!
  • lechelle_elkins
    Options
    I got a little lame butterfly on my back shoulder (which I forget I have sometimes because I don't see it everyday). I got it when I was 19. I grew up very sheltered and really didn't experience life until I was living on campus in college and finally out my parents house. It signified me spreading my wings... yes, lame I know lol.

Not lame at all! I think that's an awesome reason to get a tattoo! Do you plan to get anymore?
  • theVintageWhorde
    Options

Not lame at all! I think that's an awesome reason to get a tattoo! Do you plan to get anymore?

Absolutely yes!!! Tattoos and piercings are so addictive lol. Right now, that's the only tattoo I have and I have 4 piercings (navel, both traguses, and septum). I'm still deciding on what to get because I want something bad *kitten*.
  • theVintageWhorde
    Options

I'm in love with this one. The girl who got it had it done in South Korea:
    9a5en42g33zn.jpg
  • lechelle_elkins
    Options

Absolutely yes!!! Tattoos and piercings are so addictive lol. Right now, that's the only tattoo I have and I have 4 piercings (navel, both traguses, and septum). I'm still deciding on what to get because I want something bad *kitten*.

Oh I agree! I have had only three piercings but want more! I'm saving up now to redo my chest tattoo! Eventually I want it to cover my collarbone area!
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've got the back still to be finished and then a touch up session. Later on this year I'll have some japanese maks on my forearm and finish the sleeve
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My 2 newest and favorites!!
    i81e229atbji.jpg
    mcbuav9yrdya.jpg
  • theVintageWhorde
    Options

Oh I agree! I have had only three piercings but want more! I'm saving up now to redo my chest tattoo! Eventually I want it to cover my collarbone area!

I need to get my butterfly touched up. I thought about adding on to it.
  • lechelle_elkins
    Options
    cogirljb wrote: »
    My 2 newest and favorites!!
    i81e229atbji.jpg
    mcbuav9yrdya.jpg

Ohhh pretty! My favorite flower!!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    cjkftpej35pj.jpg
    flikjgum4719.jpg
    63gova3krk18.jpg
    4rgnm7r7wbxz.jpg

I kinda have a thing for dragons and flowers. Oh and my husband who's name is Tim lol
  • NisaB
    NisaB Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    NIPPLES!!!!! lol. I kid! Love the ink!!!