How to Lose Lower Belly Fat?

Options
Do any of you know any good exercises that help with this?
This seems to be my only problem area :/
swi4c6xejhmh.jpg
^^^^ how???

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Is that what you look like or what you want to look like?

for a) lose body fat. You can't spot reduce fat. It goes where your body wants it to go and the only way to get to that is get into seriously low bf% numbers.

for b) where is the problem?
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You cant spot reduce. The people in the pic have low body fat and also photoshop helping them. Get your diet in check and start weight training.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    What everyone else already said, plus I just tend to suck my gut in the whole darned day, which helps :D
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Abs are built in the kitchen! Like others have said low body fat, exercise alone will not do that
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
  • kal900
    kal900 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    im no expert at all, but have read and been told by my assessor/ trainer that belly fat, in my case, is more likely visceral fat... which is easier to target as its different. Sustained heart rate at a certain level during exercise is supposed to reduce it considerably. As its the most dangerous fat Im obviously worried, so trying it... will let you know, but its early days so far. Logic dictates if you lose the internal fat the subcutaneous fat wont look as much as before, but that should be going too.
    Im not doing bad on my calorie/water/ healthy food/ exercise control, so expect good results. An inch off my tum and ribs in 10 days is looking good so far ;)
  • pinksparklefairy
    pinksparklefairy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Keep reducing body fat %, do a range of exercises to help tone muscle. Focus on core-strengthening exercises, combined with cardio (lots of walking, running or swimming) and some HIIT. Lift weights as well. I think a combination of exercises is the key, rather than doing the same thing every day. I find kickboxing (done correctly) is a fun way of toning my stomach. I hate floor exercises.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Eat in a calorie deficit consistently. When your body decides when it's ready to burn that fat.