35 yo, need to lose 100lbs, looking for a weight loss twin for motivation and support

Options
Incimercan
Incimercan Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello. This is Elif here.

I'm a woman from Istanbul Turkey. Never been slim or at least normal in my life. I weighed 78kgs/170lbs in college, best weight in my adult life but Turks are so obsessed with weight, even then the comments I received from people around me were horrible, it made me think I was already a mess so I kept gaining, thus let myself get to this state.
I'm married with no kids. I'm owned by a cat named Sipsi.

HW: 266lbs/ 120kg
CW: 251lbs/ 114kg
STG: 220lbs/ 100kg
LTG: 160lbs/ 73kg
5'5 165cm
35 years old

Exercise goals: getting off the couch/desk basically, walking more, love dancing so it might be good to dance as a workout, doing some strength training with my own weight.

Diet: omnivore, need to ditch carbs, at least keep them below 100 grams/day. Have a slow metabolism, lost 6kgs/13lbs in 4 months eating 1450 calories on average.

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Same age and have over 100lb to lose

I am starting out heavier and am taller though

Age 35

HW: 330lbs
    CW: 315lbs
    LTG: 175lbs
    5'10
    35 years old

Vegan
  • Jensworld11
    Jensworld11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies - I just want you to know you CAN do it!! All last year I followed a thing called "Weigh Down Workshop" by Gwen Shamblin. She has a book but hundreds of testimonies on YOU TUBE of people losing 100's of pounds and keeping it off for YEARS and years..... Not like the show Biggest Loser, where they lose it all just to gain it back again. Anyways, I did lose 16 pounds with it last year in the spring, but I had a hard time with some of her beliefs. But she has a LOT of fruit from those who have implemented her primary teaching - to eat when hungry stop when full and learn to go to God for the heart hung..... .This year I am going to continue to incorporate some of the principles I learned from that but I've also been doing a lot of research on intermittent fasting and on weight lifting for women, since the more muscle mass you have the more fat is burned. We can do this! I'm rooting for you guys!! :smiley:
  • jess_diarte
    jess_diarte Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 80lbs. Let's help each other out!
    ADD ME :)
  • Incimercan
    Options
    Hello Warrior
  • Incimercan
    Options
    Thanks a lot
  • newlife6748
    newlife6748 Posts: 3 Member
    Options