Slimming World to MFP

Options
Anyone converted from SW to MFP or do few days of each with success? I have had success with SW but so bored of the food. I could actually go calorie free all day or go for 8 mile run so I could eat a whole pizza right now

Replies

• Determinedtoloseliz
    Options
    I did sw on and off for about three years. Switched to mfp at the end of March last year. I've lost over 3 and a half stone, only 4lb from target. I would overeat on sw, because pasta is free I would probably end up eating 600 Cals worth on top of the veg etc. Mfp gives me a lot better control, and yes I've gone off plan a few times, but I can log it if I wish, which makes me feel less guilty, or just move on. Good luck xx
  • obLIVIon79
    obLIVIon79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response that's great to know it works, well done!. How many kcals do you work to if you don't mind me asking. I've switched from.1200 to 1400 yesterday as didn't feel 1200 was manageable
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    obLIVIon79 wrote: »
    Thanks for the response that's great to know it works, well done!. How many kcals do you work to if you don't mind me asking. I've switched from.1200 to 1400 yesterday as didn't feel 1200 was manageable

1400 will be fine, you can always reevaluate after a month or so. I'm 5'1", 204lb and set at 1500. I usually eat 1700-1800 and my exercise ensures I'm not 'over'
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If you want pizza, eat pizza, just make sure you're in a calorie deficit.