Heeeey yall. I need cool people to keep me in check!

Options
KFilthy
KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on and off here for about 4 years, at first I was diehard and heavy into Insanity/Les Mills Combat. Lost a ton of weight, was in great shape, then fell into a pit of despair, featuring depression and severe alcoholism. As expected, gained all my weight back and then some.
I come back here every month or so and stay on track for about a week and drop off again. Currently just been back to clean eating and lifting, will probably start adding cardio in every few days. Fingers crossed that I don't screw up again!
About Me: 3 days away from 25, born and raised in Tulsa OK, living in coweta. Atheist/LaVeyan. I like death metal and gangsta rap. And a lot of sinatra. Horror movies/Always Sunny. Looking for accountabilibuddies with similar interests so I have motivation to stay active on here and stay on track with logging everything!
Nice to meet yall, names Kristen but everyone calls me Filth.

Replies

• Portiaproctor75
    Portiaproctor75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You will be ok you are victorious
  • jesselieder
    jesselieder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yo I had the same problem last year started doing Cross fit which lasted 6 months lost heaps of weight and felt real good about myself untill problems with family caused me to go back to drinking and feeling low I decided this year I would change and stick with it life can be hard you never know what's gonna get thrown at you it's all on the way you cope with things but sometimes it can be to much and you fall into old habits but it's a new year and a new chance to better yourself and make things go your way
  • kagostinis
    kagostinis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey add me !
  • Mo_Mccollum
    Mo_Mccollum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in Tulsa and looking for friends on here for accountability!
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    I don't know how to add but sent you a request.
  • str5wberrysp1ce
    str5wberrysp1ce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I gotta say that's one helluva introduction. You have quite the eclectic mix of interests.