Snack/small meal ideas that keep my metabolism going and kee

Options
Does anyone have any good snack/small meal ideas that keep your metabolism burning and your belly full? I'm getting tired of the same old snacks/meals every day and want to know what else is out there that works. Appreciate any feedback!

Replies

• natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Greek yogurt is pretty filling, lotsa protien, and fairly low-calorie.
  • krishnapu
    krishnapu Posts: 11
    Options
    I really love to eat Cow Pals light string cheese. They weigh in at just 60 calories and one or two is usually enough to keep the hunger away for a while. Good luck!
  • Gsc122
    Gsc122 Posts: 36
    Options
    What's your goal daily caloric consumed? I usually eat 20 pecan halves.fairly low calories, and has potassium and protein.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What's your goal daily caloric consumed? I usually eat 20 pecan halves.fairly low calories, and has potassium and protein.
    Mines about 1600 calories a day
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    My favorite go-to snack is 1 cup of either strawberries or blueberries with 1/2 cup of fat free Greek yogurt on top, sprinkled with one packet of truvia. Truly delicious!!! And quite nutritious!!!! Comes in under 150 calories, but will keep u as full as a whole meal.
  • Gsc122
    Gsc122 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd try and snack on stuff that's also going you get you the nutrition you need for exercise. I'm not a nutrition expert, so is just try to focus on meeting the goals set in my fitness pal, unless you know better. :)