• BDiwan
    BDiwan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes and absolutely loving it
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes, have been for 11 months now. There is a Low Carb group here on MFP, by the way.

ETA: I've had a couple bad days in the past week as things have really started to get out of control, but usually around below 30g per day when I'm doing well. The best success has been when I was staying below 20g net carbs per day.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I do my best to keep my carbs low. Varying levels of low to be exact. Or not so exact.
  • RoToQ
    RoToQ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Keto'er here. I love it :smile:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Low carb here. I would love to have some friends on here that are doing the same thing. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • Blondiebear23
    Blondiebear23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been doing low carb for 9 months now.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Yep, there's lot's of us around. Suggest you check out the main low-carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • gamthe3rd
    gamthe3rd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am and I've almost lost 80 pounds on it. I went over today thought! But that means I have to exercise twice as much :P
  • mbonacci12
    mbonacci12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, 26 lbs since October. I still watch calories, but on the LCHF I am always full with the same amount of calories. It works for me. I stay under 20 net carbs per day. As others have said, there is a LCHF group which always has great tips.