Any Brides to be?

Options
Hi everyone,

Im pretty new to this and I wondered if there were any ladies on here who are getting married soon and looking to loose some weight for the big day (and to maintain it thereafter!)?

Im getting married next April so have quite a while yet but determined to get my butt in gear now and to lead a healthier lifestyle!

Would love to make some new friends to help motivate and support each other and of course share wedding tips!

Replies

• 66missangie
    66missangie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of the bride to be...and I have successfully lost 65 lbs using the Fitness Plan only (no exercise) about 3 years ago. But yo-yo-yo-yo...and now I really need to get to it before September 2, 2017! If you stick to the calorie count, go with good dose of protein in the am and stay true to your water, you'll be feeling awesome and driving your seamstress nuts in no time! :) Remember, do NOT tell yourself you CAN'T have that...just remember moderation and COUNT IT! angie
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm getting married next fall. Looking to lose 15-20 lb before the wedding. Feel free to add me!
  • sweatin4me
    sweatin4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wedding is at the end of this July and I currently can't zip my dress up all three way. Need to lose at least 15 pounds before my dress will be zipping. I really would love to lose more than that as I have gained about 45 pounds in the past year.
  • Jade272017
    Jade272017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I will give you all add and we can help each other get to where we need to be!

Im just trying to have the mindset that its a slow process (I'm so impatient though so easier said than done!) and just trying to eat less and move more and not be too restrictive otherwise I will just crumble and binge eat!

• thumbingmyway524
    thumbingmyway524 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm getting married in October. Went to pick up my dress and it's too big. I am sooo far from my goal weight and I am honestly struggling with the fact that my huge boobs (which only got larger when I was in competition shape) are dictating my dress size. Alterations aren't cheap!
  • SherriLynnLeeman
    SherriLynnLeeman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started MFP a year and a half ago before my wedding and lost about 65-70 lbs and have maintained it since March 2016
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in April '18! I really want to lose some weight before trying on dresses but then i will want to lose more before the big day.

I would like to lose around 90lb in total.

Anyone can feel free to add me xx
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Don't have a date set yet but certainly trying to buckle down a bit since I got engaged
  • demorelli
    Options
    If anyone knows how to set up a group that could be fun
  • demorelli
    Options
    Figured out how to make a group. If anyone wants to join the name is Brides to be
  • ChristyLee1223
    ChristyLee1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in October and would like to lose about 10 lbs. Feel free to add me, and congratulations!