Too many carbs

Options
Help!!! I keep going over in the "carbs" column. How can I get filled up and/or change my diet so that I don't go over? Thanks!

Replies

• serenaakeeney
    Options
    Help!!! I keep going over in the "carbs" column. How can I get filled up and/or change my diet so that I don't go over? Thanks!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    what types of foods are you eating? I would say the only way to do it is to buy foods with less carbs in them. Even some veggies are high in carbs due to the sugars in them... like carrots, which I love but dont eat very often any more for the same reason. You have to get used to monitoring which foods you are buying though, that is logically the only way you can take in less carbs.
  • shannonbanana
    shannonbanana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had that problem for a little bit too. I found that if I focused on eating more protien my carbs went down. I started substituting tuna and chicken into my meals and cheese and nuts for snacks. Everything seems to balance out that way. Good luck. :drinker:
  • serenaakeeney
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I guess I had "wishful thinking"...I thought that I could eat the same things just a little less. I will definitely read the ingredients more and substitute more protein for carbs. Good luck to you guys, too!