Military wife who joined a weight loss challenge, looking for friends!

Options
Hi y'all so I am determined more than ever to lose some weight and stress less! I am LITERALLY killing myself my blood pressure is stupid high and my body fat percentage is in the obese category for the 1st time in my life. The lifestyle we lead can be super lonely and depressing at times and I have let it get the best of me. So I am putting my foot down!!!! No MORE! My kids and husband deserve a happy, healthy me.... most importantly I deserve to love myself and take care of myself! Please join me!!!

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I am a military mom, so I understand some of your stress! Feel free to add me!!
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you. Not a mom yet but military wife. Trying to do this journey again.
  • Kschmidt64
    Kschmidt64 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My husband is a retired Marine. I certainly can relate to what you are going through. Been there for fat too long. Now I finally am taking control and doing something I want. Gastric Sleeve in March. So tired of trying and trying but can't get enough weight off to be happy. I'm putting myself first for once. Hope to be off blood pressure pills by Fall this year as well as my cholesterol mess. Not sure how long it will take to get rid of my sleep apnea. Feel free to friend me.
  • AAlexander7337
    AAlexander7337 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not a military wife but I can relate to the stress less! You can add me
  • kyanalynsiepe98
    kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I am not a military wife but a majority of my friends are serving for our country. Also, I am trying to lose weight too. :)
  • Natbat31
    Natbat31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My dad was in the Air Force for almost 30 years so I definately identify with you. I'm in the pre-obese category and would very much like to get out of that. Feel free to friend me!
  • SammiJo1261
    SammiJo1261 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Military wife and mom here too! Add me if you like! My only friends I've added on here are my Mom and Husband lol.