Anyone Need To Lose 100+ LBS?

Options
Hi, I'm Becca... 29y/o and 255 pounds. Yuck! I need to lose 100++ pounds... looking for Friends on here. Friend me if you would like to follow each other!

Replies

• jjtheriault61
    jjtheriault61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I am 55 and live in Wells Beach, Maine. I started my diet on 8/14/16. I was 252 lbs. and very disgusted with myself. I gained all of the weight I had lost in my teens and gained all back during menopause. I made up my mind THAT DAY that I had had enough. To date, I have lost 35.2 lbs. in 21 weeks. You are young, the pounds will come off quicker because your metabolism has not slowed yet.

Good luck.

Jane in Maine.
  • mmissad3
    mmissad3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! I am right there with you. I am a 34 yr old wife and mom of two fabulous kids (son 11 yrs old, daughter 5 yrs old), and I weigh a nasty 280 lbs...ugh! The really ugly part, I've gained 100 lbs in just 8 yrs, 80 of those lbs in just the last 6 yrs, basically since having my daughter. I'm done! I feel disgusting. No energy. My back kills me. Sleep terribly. I just can't do it anymore. I've been slowly getting motivated but the other night while watching This is Us (favorite TV show) it just hit me all at once. I am determined to at the very least get back to where I was 8 yrs ago at 180 lbs, but I would LOVE to one day be around 150 to 155. I will send you a friend request and we can hopefully inspire and encourage each other. I wish you the very best of luck with your new journey!
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 31 and 308 lbs. I started at 318 a couple of weeks ago and I hope to keep the motivation. Feel free to add me!

Helene from Toronto
  • mybattle2006
    mybattle2006 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do. Feel free to add me.
  • Jojero85
    Jojero85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I am looking to lose around 140 pounds total! Would love some support in this!
  • thunderthighsandlightning
    Options
    I'm at 260 right now, aiming to get down to 160-170. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • zakfyter
    zakfyter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya'll! Around Thanksgiving I stepped on the scale and was the heaviest I've ever been in my life, 319 lbs. I have lost 23 lbs so far and want to get down to at least 220 lbs. I turned 50 last September and am in the peri-menopause stage. Would love to encourage, and be encouraged, as we go forth on our journey!
  • fattofit121993
    fattofit121993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    me! Im 23, 262 lbs...
  • cakgg96
    cakgg96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will like to join too I'm new in this but I'm in the same page need support to loose weight.
  • mtumale
    mtumale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca, thanks for posting this. It is so great to see that there are so many others out there who are feeling the same way. Count me in! I am 45 married with 3 kids 8, 11 & 13. I lost my mom coming up on 3 year now in April, she fell into a depression and gained a lot of weight, I have gained 60 pounds since loosing her and am now 258, I have lost 4 pounds since I started here a few weeks ago and need to stay motivated. We can do this!
  • jnicolegilmore
    jnicolegilmore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jasmine. I need to loose 100+ also and need any advice or encouragement you may have. I weighed 314 in November and as of today I am 281. Still a long road ahead of me. Over the years I've gotten good at losing down to 279 then right back to 300. But this time I am determined to do it! My family has lost faith that I can actually do it. And I am newly married and he doesn't want me to loose weight so I'm completely alone in this and would love a good group of friends :) sorry if I am rambling :)
  • juicensalsa
    juicensalsa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need to lose over 100.
  • imlindaheart
    imlindaheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started losing on Jan 1st, I'm now 266 lbs (121 kg). I'm adding you Becca and some more of you with similar weights. It's great to have friends who have just as much to lose, we can support and motivate each other better than those who only have 20 lbs to lose.
  • babyblumarine
    babyblumarine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsay. In the same boat as many of you...5'5" and 270...the heaviest i've ever been. Feel like i've spent my entire life on a diet or hating myself for failing said diet and gaining back everything i've lost and more. I want to be a healthy fit person and to stop this vicious cycle of self-hatred!
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • ssr7007
    ssr7007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!
    100+
    All I want is likes on my accomplishments, some sort of acknowledgment that I'm not alone in this♡♡♡♡
    Please add me as a friend... I'll like and encourage you too
  • fungirl32
    fungirl32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me!! I am still in the beginning phases of operation Fit 2 Live!! I have lost 20 lbs so far!!! I need more help!!!
  • keanekerin
    keanekerin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose just over 100lbs. :)