Just broke up with weight watchers

Options
So I just canceled my weight watchers subscription not giving up at all but I felt like I was just giving money for something that I really did not use. My online coach is was awesome but just wasn't in love with WW. Need to do some soul searching to why food & I have a serious relationship. Makes sense? Anyway I feel I can get the support here.

Replies

• kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I was an on and off member of WW for years and find I do much better here at MFP, and certainly save a bunch of money. I think the one thing you don't have is that weekly weigh in and accountability, although when I was going through "bad" spells it just became a horrible experience, filled with fear, loathing, shame, blah, blah. I wondered why I was paying for it? I finally came to the conclusion that I have to work out a plan and a calorie deficit that works for me, not a one size fits all/most. And the logging here is a breeze. I love that you can import recipes and scan bar codes.
  • kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! The reason I didn't do group was I put soooooo much pressure on myself at weigh in!! Nothing against WW, just not for me.
  • cake91
    cake91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I did slimming world a few times. Until i gave this a go. Will never look back. I lost alot of weight and kept it off. Which was something i struggled with on slimming world. Nothing against slimming world, great people. Just wasn't for me. Especially while i was in uni with my head in books lol
  • kimmers723
    kimmers723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the "slimming world"