biggest loser contest with gift at end! Ages 18-23 to keep i

Options
Contest from August 1st-December 1st

Goal is to lose at least 5 pounds a month(25 pounds total as a minimum)

1st of every month (august, September, October, November, and December) will be weigh in day.

2nd of every month I will announce the biggest loser from the previous month

Contest will end December 1st and the ultimate winner will be announced on December 2nd

There will be no consequence for not losing the full 5 pounds, except to work harder then next month.because you cannot win the contest without losing the weight.

The overall biggest loser (if suitable for this person) will receive something special from me via mail. If it is myself that wins then I will send something to the runner up.if there is a tie between 2 then both will receive a semi smaller gift.
I will choose the gift by my impression of you.

The first 15 people to say that they are in will be in the contest, I need to keep the number semi low to be able to keep track easier.I will make a "final list" on July 31st and on august 1st will be the first weight in day!and the contest will begin!

This contest is to motivate you and me!so let's do this!

On weigh in days you will post your current weight.must weigh in my the end of the 1st!

Girls age 18-23 to keep it pretty fair!

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    only ages 18-23 right?
  • hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Options
    Great!this will be a great opportunity to make new friends and help motivate some girls!along with myself.I hope this works out well.go ahead and add me:)
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    How old are you misty?I'd like to keep it in generally the same age area so it's pretty fair
  • mistyb47711
    Options
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm "only" 25 .. can i pretty please join? (: .. i swear i look a lot younger .. i get carded all the time! :D
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh I'm definitely up for this. Such a good idea! :) I'm 20. :)
  • Soon2BMrsRamos
    Options
    I am in! I am 23. :D Need the extra motivation. I keep gaining muscle( I assume) and losing inches but not really losing the weight. Good luck to everyone!
  • cacchiardo
    cacchiardo Posts: 23
    Options
    This sounds awesome! I would love to join as well :) I'm kinda new to this website and I was hoping to find something like this since I'm worried that I will lose my motivation later on and quit, but something like this would definitively keep me going! Oh and by the way, I'm 18.
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    Misty and yeahfatty i think it is.
    YES to both of you!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this, I need some remotivation lol, I'm 22
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whoop! awesome! :D i'm excited, great idea!
  • lopez0623
    lopez0623 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am TOTALLY in! I am 22 will be 23 on august 21st (so i still fit the range) I am excited!!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Misty and yeahfatty i think it is.
    YES to both of you!

YAY us!!!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm 19 and I'm in.

Honestly I probably can't make it but I need something to keep me going!
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    Add me ladies.I you would like to send your cell number also(optional of course) I will send you all motivational quotes throughout your journeys..if not.ibwill stick to MFP
    Cell will also help me get to know you a tad more too.everyone can use more friends(and i will need to know a little at least about the person who wins this:)message the number if you wish if course.not comment
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    im in! :) im 23!!
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    Any more ladies?
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'll do it! sounds like fun =) and prob just the motivation that i need!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I wanted to join but im well over the age limit..... hmmmmppph! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fergie918
    fergie918 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sounds like alot of fun. count me in.