Looking for supportive friends here!

Options
rabbitfart
rabbitfart Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a 30 year old woman trying to make longterm changes in my life to pursue a healthier lifestyle. I hit 300 lbs over the holidays and have decided that enough is enough. I'm back down into the high two hundreds again, but I'd like to get down into the high 100's.

I'm not interested in fad dietary trends or super restrictive diets, because that's not sustainable in the long run. I want to make a habit of eating better and drinking more water and being active. I'm looking for others who have a similar outlook so that we can be supportive of one another as we work towards making these changes.

I'm particularly interested in finding women around my age to follow here on MFP. Bonus points if you're a dog person, read a bunch, work in non-profit, don't have kids, and/or aren't particularly religious!

Replies

• yeahmolly
    yeahmolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 30 as well, non kiddos, work in a non-profit (zoo!), and need to get my eating/health back under control. Dietary trends and super restrictive diets don't work for me, because I have a habit of messing up and then just backpedaling any and all hard work I've accomplished because "well screw it I already messed up". I have a cat but I'm a dog person, and I think we can do it!