Anyone losing weight and TTC??

Options
Hey,

I am losing weight to get back to a healthy weight and am also trying to conceive my first baby. Would love to meet anyone else doing the same for motivation

Replies

• MrsCrawford29
    MrsCrawford29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! We tried to have a baby for 2 years and had one pregnancy due to clomid which we miscarried at 12 weeks. Clomid didn't work the 2nd time but I am trying to get down to a healthy bmi in hopes ovulation will happen on its own. We don't have the funds to do fertility treatments or adoption. So as of January my goal was less obsessing on ttc and more about getting myself in the best shape and hoping a baby will happen.
  • slinkyreptile
    slinkyreptile Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me ☺I am currently waiting to go back to Gynaecologist with a view to starting IUI treatments. Have been TTC for around 2 years.
  • absolutlora
    absolutlora Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi all! Good luck to all. I too am hoping to lose weight to help with fertility. had some polyp issue and am producing to much estrogen. after my second hysteroscopy the doctor recommend I lose 10% at least of my body weight which would be 25lbs and that should start helping my body self correct. So I am here and glad to see this post
    Baby dust & weight loss dust to all. We can do this
  • Ewa877129
    Ewa877129 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not TTC quite yet. I got over 100lbs to lose before that. I've already been told my chances of conceiving naturally are slim and that losing weight may help out. It's one of my big motivations to lose weight. Feel free to add me.
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im ttc and struggling with weight loss. Im 36 and this would be my third and his first. 1 cycle clomid got pregnant right away but just had a mmc at 12 weeks. Going to try soy once im healed and regular period again. Will be trying low carb on the first.