Anybody have around a 100 pounds to lose?

Options
I've lost 50lbs so far I've got 100-110 to go. Anyone want motivational friends or to be there with me along the way let me know.

Replies

• Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 to go. I've lost 22 so far.
  • mrscurvymommy
    mrscurvymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work. ;) Keep it up. I've got about 60-80 pounds I'd like to lose. Let's do this!
  • BrandonJackson89
    BrandonJackson89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You guys doing a certain diet or just cardio?
  • kotasnanna
    kotasnanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandon,yes I do.i need double knee replacement I'm in a wheelchair do to this.I have to loose 100lbs.before I can get the surgery.Im on 2000 calories a day for now.Started tuesday,I am 324lbs.I am lightheaded and my eyes are blurry.I guess it's because I've cut back so fast.Dr.daid I can eat what I want as long as I stay at 2000 a day.so I'm doing that and not really hungry and it's easy for me.What about you what you doing.
  • kotasnanna
    kotasnanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you loseing your weight?
  • BrandonJackson89
    Options
    Man that's crazy! but that's awesome you're still keeping at it! That take dedication. Yea I've been trying different "diets" but I stay around 2400 calories a day for my body type and over a gallon of water a day, with a good amount of cardio.
  • mmissad3
    mmissad3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight you've lost so far! I need to lose 100+ and I would love to follow your journey
  • BrandonJackson89
    Options
    mmissad3 wrote: »
    Congrats on the weight you've lost so far! I need to lose 100+ and I would love to follow your journey
    Thanks yea just had to have that click moment
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So awesome for you on your progress thus far! I am down 50, was 60 until the holidays hit. I still am trying to get back to a strict regimen. I welcome active friends!! I still have another 60-80 to go.
  • BrandonJackson89
    Options
    So awesome for you on your progress thus far! I am down 50, was 60 until the holidays hit. I still am trying to get back to a strict regimen. I welcome active friends!! I still have another 60-80 to go.
    Lol yea rough times the holidays. That's awesome on your part too just 50poud difference is pretty big.
  • Myruhh21
    Myruhh21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 60pounds
  • absolutlora
    absolutlora Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Long term i would love to lose 100 pounds. But I am starting at the 20 lbs my doctor recommend to start
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I have 150+ to lose and welcome all friends. Feel free to add me!!
  • Rochiboo
    Rochiboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do, it's hard work though as I have no idea what to eat at times
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 50 lbs @BrandonJackson89! In case any of you are interested in a group, there's one called 100+ pounds with NO surgery you are welcome to join :) I just found it a few weeks ago and it's a great source of support. Keep up the great work!
  • BrandonJackson89
    Options
    Rochiboo wrote: »
    I do, it's hard work though as I have no idea what to eat at times
    What's your diet generally like now?
  • babzziib
    babzziib Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Brandon, congratulations on your accomplishments. I have about 70 pounds to loose. I would be love to know how you did it.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hi have lost 80 and need to lose another 100 friend if you like
  • Nikki91p
    Nikki91p Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I am seeking to lose 80-90lbs feels like it's impossible but after reading your post it definitely motivates me!
  • MadDogParty
    MadDogParty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm down 34 with another 100+ to go. I like to mix things up a little so I have mixed a few different techniques. Have moved to a real food diet with a lot more fruits and veggie, working on more activity but doing at least 30 min every other day working on adding more and now have added a 5:2 fasting regime to the plan. Open to connecting with folks who would like to get there together.