Options
2»

Replies

• TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    TheHive wrote: »
    it's Joe's podcast that got me into alot of the American comedians. Been an mma/ufc fan for about 10 years then found Joe's podcast about 4 years ago and went from there.

Love UFC. Been watching since they didn't have weight divisions. Started listening to Joe around the same time as you did. Have to say he makes the PPV's too. I couldn't imagine the UFC without the guy now.

yep, defo super best friends now. mma is my biggest passion ever, if I wasn't so fat and anxious I'd get into it properly haha :D

YAS! It's definitely my main love. I'm so dang excited for Woodley vs Thompson 2. And I'm really hoping this McGregor/Mayweather comes to fruition.

Mayweather/Mcgregor would certainly be a good move in regards to promoting mma even more to the mainstream.
    Hoping Wonderboy gets the finish this time, not a fan of Woodley at all.
    I racked up enough points on the ufc rewards and finally had my Anderson Silva signed flag through a few weeks ago xD
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Past:
    George Carlin
    Mitch Hedberg
    Robert Schimmel

Present:
    Pablo Francisco
    Sebastian Maniscalco
    Jim Gaffigan
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I read like the first 3 responses and no one said Jim Gaffigan! What the helicopters?!

I'm a huge fan of stand up so thought it'd make a good post:

my top 10:

Bill Bailey
    Bert Kreicher
    Frankie Boyle
    Jim Jefferies
    Joe Rogan
    Joey Diaz
    Bill Burr
    Tony Hinchcliffe
    Ari Shaffir
    Jimmy Carr

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    it's Joe's podcast that got me into alot of the American comedians. Been an mma/ufc fan for about 10 years then found Joe's podcast about 4 years ago and went from there.

Love UFC. Been watching since they didn't have weight divisions. Started listening to Joe around the same time as you did. Have to say he makes the PPV's too. I couldn't imagine the UFC without the guy now.

yep, defo super best friends now. mma is my biggest passion ever, if I wasn't so fat and anxious I'd get into it properly haha :D

YAS! It's definitely my main love. I'm so dang excited for Woodley vs Thompson 2. And I'm really hoping this McGregor/Mayweather comes to fruition.

I'm trying to tell people that Mcgregor and Mayweather will never happen, it's a fairy tale lol. As entertaining as it would be they would have to pay Floyd an ungodly amount of money for that fight to happen
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I don't like stand up comedians.

They all think that they're sooooo funny.
  • Alendralouise
    Alendralouise Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I feel a bit bad I missed Doug Stanhope off, that dudes crazy funny

I was just about to shout so loud you'd hear me from across the pond.

But then you redeemed yourself.

• TheHive
    Options

Mayweather/Mcgregor would certainly be a good move in regards to promoting mma even more to the mainstream.
    Hoping Wonderboy gets the finish this time, not a fan of Woodley at all.
    I racked up enough points on the ufc rewards and finally had my Anderson Silva signed flag through a few weeks ago xD

I wish I had jumped on that band wagon earlier. They are phasing them out now. Anderson is my fav fighter of all time.

same here, he's my man crush haha. whenever I show friends mma for the first time I show them him, especially the forest fight, he's a technical wizard, looking forward to the Brunson fight next month!
  • TheHive
    Options

I'm trying to tell people that Mcgregor and Mayweather will never happen, it's a fairy tale lol. As entertaining as it would be they would have to pay Floyd an ungodly amount of money for that fight to happen

I dunno about that, floyd was on espn or something recently and said the only fight he'd take now is mcgregor plus with Dana's 25mill offer its a high possibility these days instead of just talk.
  • TheHive
    Options
    comedy night tonight <3
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Tosh
    Bill Burr
    Kevin Hart
  • TheHive
    Options
    Bill Burr has one of the best attitudes in the scene.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Joe rogan, Eddie Murphy, Bill burr, louie ck, Richard Pryor, Patrice O'Neal and a lot of others other people are naming. I love stand up
  • TheHive
    Options
    Watched Tom Seguras mostly stories last night, was pretty good!