Favourite Video games and games you're looking forward too this year

Options

Replies

• danixbna
    danixbna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love far cry 3,fall out 3, a few of the Final fantasy games and persona 4. I really wanted to play the 4 of fall out and far cry but doubt my graphics card is enough :'( Really looking forward to Outlast 2 coming out and Resident evil 7 if my friend will let me play it on his pc instead
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    unfortunately I'm currently a console gamer but this time next year I'll have money to make the move to pc :Do:)
  • TheHive
    Options
    I need new games :'(
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Injustice 2, MAHVEL INFINITE, for honor
  • TheHive
    Options
    I seen injustice 2 last night, looks really good
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Anybody play the new resident evil yet?
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm a pc gamer. Unfortunately, have started to lose my interest in the way games are heading. Think I'm just too old to appreciate all the complexities they are throwing in. Tonme, most seem like garbage. I'm an old school cod4 gamer and haven't enjoyed any of the new upgrades since that one. Played wow, metal of honour . Which, I was hoping a new metal of honor would be released... never happened. Wow got too much like a full time job and too much pve emphasis. I like pve and pvp. But got to the point pve too time consuming to do both. Grew tired of the ridiculous favouritism to certain classes in pvp and the lack of parity in the game. LTely, dabble on rust in steam.
  • TheHive
    Options
    I'm a pc gamer. Unfortunately, have started to lose my interest in the way games are heading. Think I'm just too old to appreciate all the complexities they are throwing in. Tonme, most seem like garbage. I'm an old school cod4 gamer and haven't enjoyed any of the new upgrades since that one. Played wow, metal of honour . Which, I was hoping a new metal of honor would be released... never happened. Wow got too much like a full time job and too much pve emphasis. I like pve and pvp. But got to the point pve too time consuming to do both. Grew tired of the ridiculous favouritism to certain classes in pvp and the lack of parity in the game. LTely, dabble on rust in steam.

rust is epic,I prefer ark though
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    TheHive wrote: »

rust is epic,I prefer ark though

I heard about ark but haven't tried it. It seemed more unrealistic from the trailer. I'm a solo player and rust can be challenging with the clans of teenagers running around, but solo is my style, which isn't the greatest against clan oriented games
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

YES!!! This is probably the only game I'm really keeping an eye on atm but I'm mainly PC. Still gonna buy this and play it nonstop... with the lights on. XD
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I really want a new mmorpg to play. I stopped playing WoW two months into legion. Anyone know of any upcoming mmos?
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    *to
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

YES!!! This is probably the only game I'm really keeping an eye on atm but I'm mainly PC. Still gonna buy this and play it nonstop... with the lights on. XD

unacceptable, you will leave those lights off lol
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Skyrim, halo, Call of duty, battlefield, kingdom hearts. Have both PS4 and Xbox one. Hehe
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nintendo Switch and Zelda, March 3rd
  • MoodyFoodie23
    MoodyFoodie23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Game I've been playing a lot right now is Let It Die. Got it for free on PS4 and it ended up being REALLY good. And funny!
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I need For Honor to hurry up and drop, I know I'm gonna waste so much time of my life with that game
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I need For Honor to hurry up and drop, I know I'm gonna waste so much time of my life with that game

Amen,, saw the trailer at E3,, and saw the poster today when I was at Gamestop,,, gonna be awesome!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Resi 7. Oh my!