Australia

Options
13»

Replies

• Petunia32
    Petunia32 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi from Sydney.

Originally from Berkshire, UK, have been loving the Sydney life for nearly 2yrs now. Its high time the body looked as good as the beautiful city I live in. Would love any new friends to join with this journey to the healthier new 'me'!
    This is amusing, as I'm an Aussie and used to live in Berkshire! DF and I lived in Newbury in 2005 and 2006 due to his work, which was in Thatcham. Now we're back in Brisbane.
  • Lmg633
    Lmg633 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here is another Sydneysider!

I've been using myfitnesspal on my phone app, but thought I'd get on here and have a look around. I'm liking it so far!
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm from Perth too!

Anyone else doing the c2s this year?
  • lisamarie1608
    lisamarie1608 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another Perthie :D
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm from Sydney originally but live in Bristol, UK now :bigsmile:
  • Frannymaree
    Frannymaree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ...Warrnambool on The Great Ocean Road.. Love the site, wish it was in Kilos tho..
    :wink:
  • SweetSexy18
    Options
    Pure Aussie Babe right here :) i'm from the NSW :)
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hi from Sydney. 51 years old. still in the obese range but not for much longer. super motivated at the moment, that could change any minute, hey I'm 51 at the age when i can change my mind often and i do. In training for the city to surf, walking in the back of the pack, not sure what training I need to walk at the back of the pack, but I'm training for it. Love this site except for the brain doing backflips all the time converting pounds to kilos.
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Central Victoria here :) nice to see some metric weight losses!
  • Calenth
    Calenth Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello all the Aussies...good to know you're on here.

Aussie by birth (Brisbanite) currently living in the USA (California) heading back home in 2013...hope to be slim and trim by then and able to enjoy my home beaches once more :)
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am not from Australia - but that is the place at the top of my list for where I want to visit!! Nice to see you all here!