EA Active - Wii

Options
Has anyone ever used EA Active 2 on the Wii? Is it any good?

Thanks!

Replies

• BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I dont know but I brought it from zavvi for £12.99 and it arrived this morning. I cant wait to try it!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I dont know but I brought it from zavvi for £12.99 and it arrived this morning. I cant wait to try it!

I bought it off thehut (Zavvi's sister concern I guess) for £12.99 too, mine would be PS3, yet to get it delivered in India. :P
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha, I did exactly the same and it also arrived this morning, hence the question! Lol! It was so cheap I thought it was worth a go. I nearly bought it when it was £70 last Christmas, so glad I didn't!!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I almost brought it full price too. I cant believe how cheap it is now! My sister has had a go on it and she said she really enjoyed but hers was on the ps3 so not too sure how they differ. Im dying to get it out but the kids are home (inset day 3 days before they break up....)

If you get a chance to get on it today let me know how you get on x
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend so easier to let you know what it's like!
  • cocoabean287
    cocoabean287 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy it, well more like love to hate it! Ha ha. The only major problem I have with it is that it doesn't always register your movements.