Starting again! Need some motivation buddies!

Options
Starting again would love some support buddies! Staying on track is difficult, but I am determined! :)

Replies

• briggsmarkj
    briggsmarkj Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sure you'll do fine. Feel free to add
  • maggiemayberries
    maggiemayberries Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need new buddies to motivate and to help motivate me!!
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 days in... Slow going for me, but I'm sure you will do fine. Please feel free to add me. Success in numbers,
  • wandalula
    wandalula Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also back. So far, so good. quick question. Logging food and exercising (strength training mostly and some cardio), so far, no pounds lost on scale but clothes fitting a little better. Just gaining muscle? Is it possible to not lose a pound and still be doing fine? (I know its early, but I am just wondering.) Should I just go by body fat?
    Good luck to all of us just beginning. Hang in there, it does get better. I already feel psychologically better just by going to the gym. Really! I actually feel worse if I don't go.
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my 3rd attempt, but mentally I feel in a different place and I know this time it's going to stick. Down 21 lbs, but still a long way to go. Here to help motivate and support anyone who might need a friend =]
  • DamiaK
    DamiaK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    4'11, started at 162, down to 147, and aiming for 130. I'm walking to and from work, and targeting net 1100 cal/day. I have good days and bad days and weekly loss ranges between a half and one lb. Canadian and happy to be friends :)